Healthy Sugarfree Virgin Watermelon Mojitos is such a refreshing and cool beverage for the hot summer afternoons. Rich in Potassium and Vitamins, this easy to make drink is all you need to cool down this summer.
Virgin Watermelon Mojitos recipe is so quick and easy to make and doesn’t take more than 10 minutes to make and is healthy and sugar-free which makes it so much better, healthier and cost friendly than
Serves 2 people
Cooking time 10 minutes
- 1 medium-sized ripe watermelon, seedless and cut into chunks
- 10-20 fresh mint leaves or pudina patta
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- In a mixer grinder, put watermelon chunks and blend until a smooth puree.
- Chop the mint leaves finely.
- Mix the watermelon puree, mint leaves and lemon
juice ina big jar.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add ice cubes.
RECIPE NOTES –
- Many people like to strain the juice from a fine-mesh sieve and just extract the juice. In this recipe, we have chosen not to do so as watermelon naturally has a lot of fibre and we love that chunky feel to Mojitos as well.
- Watermelons are naturally very sweet so we like to skip using artificial sugar but you can add some if you like.