It’s that time of the year again when you need everything and anything to keep you away from the scorching and rising temperatures. Moreover, during summers, you crave for thirst quenching, cool ands light beverages to keep yourself hydrated. Subsequently, I have for you a delicious, sparkling and refreshing Strawberry Cooler recipe.
Clearly, this Strawberry Cooler uses only 4-5 easily accessible ingredients and the recipe is very easy to follow. Obviously, this refreshing drink is loved by kids and adults alike. Not only that, but you can also save it for later and add some soda, ginger and salt to make a virgin strawberry mojito.
Additionally, if you liked this Strawberry Cooler recipe and looking for more such summer beverages recipes, I’m sure you’ll also love Virgin Rose Mojito, Sugarfree Choco Banana Smoothie and Strawberry Banana Milkshake.
Finally, if you make this Strawberry Cooler recipe or any other recipe from my blog, please share the pictures with me by tagging me @life_is_delicious_ on Instagram. By all means, I love seeing your beautiful recreations. 🙂
Serves 3-4 people
Cooking time 10 minutes
Strawberry Cooler Recipe
- 6-8 frozen strawberries, chopped
- ¾ cup water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- A handful of mint leaves
- Ice cubes
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY COOLER
- First, chop some frozen strawberries.
- Then, in a mixer grinder, add chopped strawberries, water and blend.
- Next, in the same jar, add sugar, lemon juice and mint leaves.
- The, grind again and make sure all ingredients are mixed well.
- Finally, serve chilled by adding some ice cubes.