First, who is up for some super smooth and juicy Vegan Chickpea sandwich? I know I am! I am definitely not bragging when I say that this might be one of the best sandwich recipes that I have developed till now. Not only is this crunchy and crusty on the outside but also so creamy on the inside. Trust me, by the time you finish this Chickpea Sandwich you will feel so nourished and satiated.
Apparently, this Vegan Chickpea Sandwich is rich in protein, and the carbs from the bread balance it nutritionally and makes it a complete meal option. Moreover, to make this sandwich flavoursome and juicy, I’ve spread a generous amount of Vegan Cashew Sandwich Spread (which I made from scratch) and ketchup.
If you liked this Vegan Chickpea Sandwich recipe and looking for more such recipes, here are some you might like
- Vegan Cucumber and Mint Tea Sandwich
- Vegan Cashew Sandwich Spread
- Spinach Walnut Spread
- Mini Mushroom Sandwich
This delish Chickpea sandwich is made in a jiffy and is crunchy on the outside, creamy and juicy on the inside.
- 2 slices of bread
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for toasting the bread)
- 2 tbsp Vegan Cashew Sandwich Spread
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Handful of coriander or dhaniya leaves
- ¼ cup of chickpea or choley, partly mashed
- 1 tbsp Dry mix herbs
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of black pepper powder
- First, toast two slices of bread using olive oil until it’s crispy and golden brown.
- Then, spread the Vegan Cashew Sandwich Spread on one slice and tomato ketchup on another slice.
- Next, mash the chickpea partially and add salt, Dry mix herbs, and black pepper powder and mix.
- Then on one the slices of bread, lay some coriander leaves.
- On top of that, add mashed chickpeas and place the second slice of bread on top to complete the sandwich.