This peach iced tea has such a simple and quick recipe that you’ll no longer buy powdered iced tea packets or order it in an overpriced cafe. So, make a whole pitcher of this amazing flavoured iced tea from scratch using simple ingredients. And store it in the refrigerator, relishing on it for the next 2 days. Moreover, I love this combination of subtle strong and sweet iced tea flavour with the fruity essence of fresh peach purée.
Most importantly, what I absolutely love about this Peach Iced Tea recipe is that it needs just a few, natural and fresh, easily available ingredients. No artificial colours added. As always, this recipe is totally adaptable so you can brew your tea strong or light, make it unsweetened or sweetened.
Additionally, if you liked this Peach Iced Tea recipe and looking for more such summer beverages recipes, I’m sure you’ll also love Orange Iced Tea, Virgin Rose Mojito, Strawberry Cooler and Strawberry Banana Milkshake.
Finally, if you make this recipe or any other recipe from my blog, please share the pictures with me by tagging me @life_is_delicious_ on Instagram. By all means, I love seeing your beautiful recreations. 🙂
Serves 3-4 people
Cooking time 15 minutes
Peach Iced Tea Recipe
- 3-4 cups or 1 litre of water
- 1 tbsp black tea or 3-4 tea bags
- 2-3 tbsp sugar (according to taste)
- 3-4 peaches (depending on size), puréed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- Mint leaves (optional)
HOW TO MAKE PEACH ICED TEA
- First, if you’re using black tea leaves then boil the water in a pan along with tea leaves and steep for 10 minutes covering the pan with a lid.
- If you’re using black tea bags then, in boiling hot water put 3-4 tea bags and let the tea steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Then, dilute it with a cup of water and let it cool down and come to room temperature.
- Next, add 1 cup of peach purée and lemon juice in it.
- After that, depending on your taste, add sugar and a handful of mint leaves.
- Finally, add ice cubes or refrigerate for a couple of hours and serve it chilled.