Sure! this Ragi Millet Mini Pizza looks and tastes delicious and it indeed is. BUT! this is so much more than that. These adorable mini pizzas are
- made out of ragi millet.
- made without using an oven
- made without using yeast
- homemade and healthy
The most fascinating part of this Ragi Millet Mini Pizza is that it has a very simple and easy-to-follow recipe. As a whole, it takes less than half an hour to make from scratch. Therefore if you have family and friends who are pizza lovers, definitely give this healthier, gluten-free mini pizza a try. Trust me, kids and adults love it alike.
If you like this Ragi Millet Mini Pizza, here are some similar recipes from the blog
- Homemade Pizza Sauce
- Mushroom Aglio Olio Spaghetti Pasta
- Roasted Cherry Tomatoes Pasta
- Gnocchi Pomodoro
- Fruit and Nut Pasta Salad
- Spinach Pesto Pasta
Made out of gluten-free ragi flour, these mini pizzas are not only delicious but also healthy and homemade. These are made under 25 minutes and does not require oven or yeast.
- 2 cup ragi flour
- ½ cup warm water (more if needed)
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup homemade pizza sauce
- 1 cup grated cheese
- ¾ cup finely chopped mix veggies (I used capsicum, onion, tomatoes, boiled sweet corn)
- 2 tbsp mix Italian dry herbs
- To begin with, add ragi flour, oil, salt in a mixing bowl.
- Now, start kneading by adding a little bit of warm water and keep doing it for about 10-15 minute adding warm water periodically.
- When it is kneaded into a soft dough, pinch out small dough balls.
- Then, gently flatten it into a thick round mini pizza base.
- Please note that because the base is so small, you can flatten the dough balls using your hands. But, you can also take help of a rolling pin/belan. Make 10-15 very small holes in the base using a fork.
- Next, heat a flat pan/tawa on low flame. Cook the ragi base from both sides until it changes into a lighter colour and becomes stiffer/crispier on the surface. Having said that, please don’t let it burn.
- Then, put the ragi base off the heat on a plate. On the exposing surface of the base spread a generous amount of pizza sauce.
- Next, add grated cheese and on top of that add finely chopped mix veggies on top.
- Then, add more grated cheese on top.
- Finally, add them in the flat pan covering it with a lid or a bigger vessel to create a kind of insulation. Cook until the cheese has melted and veggies are semi-cooked. Serve hot.
Keywords: pizza, ragi, no oven, no bake, glutenfree,