Virgin Rose Mojito
There’s something about roses. They invoke this mushy and saccharine feeling in your heart. Roses not only treat your eyes and nose but all you senses are filled with a feeling of warmth and awe.
Virgin Rose Mojito recipe is a super quick and utterly delicious beverage. It looks absolutely royal and even tastes as if transported to a magnificent ancient era. It’s perfect to serve to your family and friends. Also, while preparing Virgin Rose Mojito recipe, your home will be filled with an amazing rose aroma. LIFE is indeed delicious!
- ½ cup fresh rose petals
- ⅓ cup pomegranate seeds
- Half a lemon
- ⅓ cup club soda or carbonated water
- A handful of mint leaves/ pudina
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp of sugar. jaggery/ honey (optional)
- 3-4 ice cubes
- In a thick glass jar or tumbler, add in rose petals, pomegranate seeds, and mint leaves.
- With a muddle or a wooden spoon extract the juice of rose petals, pomegranate seeds, and mint leaves.
- Add lemon juice, salt ann sugar and mix well.
- Now that the concentrated juice is prepared, add sparkling water or soda.
- Add ice cubes. Serve with a straw.