Considering how brutal summer can be in India, it’s so important to stay hydrated all through the day. Understandably, sometimes water alone can be a little boring for people. Therefore, I like to hydrate myself by consuming various kinds of cold beverages all through summer. Apparently, some of my favourite drinks include fresh summer fruits and aromatic herbs. So, this Virgin Mango Mojito Recipe is one of all time favourites because it is so easy to make and tastes so refreshing and delicious.
Not to mention, this sweet, tangy and thirst-quenching cold beverage is perfect for a summer day. Moreover, like most of my recipes, this Virgin Mango Mojito recipe is also customizable so you can make an unsweetened version of it as well. Apart from that, this recipe can be made in huge batches and stored in the refrigerator to consume for 2-3 days.
Additionally, if you liked this Virgin Mango Mojito recipe and looking for more such summer beverages recipes, I’m sure you’ll also love Virgin Rose Mojito, Virgin Grapes Mojito, Strawberry Cooler and Strawberry Banana Milkshake.
Finally, if you make Grapes Virgin Mojito recipe or any other recipe from my blog, please share the pictures with me by tagging me @life_is_delicious_ on Instagram. By all means, I love seeing your beautiful recreations. 🙂
Serves 2 people
Cooking time 15 minutes
Virgin Mango Mojito Recipe
- 2 medium-sized mangoes or 250 ml mango juice
- 1 litres club soda
- 2 lemons
- 1 tbsp sugar (according to taste)
- Pinch of salt
- A handful of mint leaves
- Ice cubes
Kitchen Tools Used
HOW TO MAKE VIRGIN MANGO MOJITO RECIPE
- First, either uses pre-prepared mango juice or peel and cut fresh mangos and juice them into a puree in a mixer blender.
- Then, dilute it by adding some club soda and add ice cubes.
- Next, add sugar, salt and mix well.
- After that, squeeze some lemon juice and add the lemon slices and mint leaves.
- Finally, add more ice cubes or refrigerate for a couple of hours and serve this Virgin Mango Mojito recipe chilled.
Note – This post contains affiliate links. If you like something and purchase it using a link in this site, Life Is Delicious receives a very small commission. We recommend products we believe in completely, so thanks a lot for supporting us and helping us grow.