Pumpkin pasta is a dairy-free, healthy, creamy pasta that can be made easily. It has a very smooth, soft texture and extremely flavourful.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup chickpea flour or besan
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning mix
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- ¼ tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp dry Italian herbs
- 2 cup cooked or boiled pasta
- In a pan, heat olive oil. Then, on low heat, add and roast chickpea flour (besan) until it is fragrant and turns light brown.
- Next, add coconut milk. Stir and mix to form a thick paste. Add pumpkin puree and cook for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add black pepper powder, dry Italian herb, salt and Italian seasoning mix, red chilli flakes and mix well. Add boiled or cooked pasta to the freshly prepared pumpkin sauce. Mix well.
- Finally, garnish the pumpkin pasta with coriander leaves and serve hot.