Pumpkin Pasta | Dairy-free and Creamy | How to make Pumpkin Pasta
Pumpkin pasta is a vegan, dairy-free alternative to a classic creamy white sauce pasta. It is extremely flavourful and delicious to eat. This recipe is simple, easy and hassle-free. Hence, I would highly recommend giving this a try and even customize it according to your preference. Moreover, apart from the ingredients already mentioned in this Pumpkin Pasta recipe, you can also add things like garlic, onion, veggie broth, dijon mustard, sliced vegetables etc to give it more depth of flavour.
Pumpkin pasta has definitely blown my mind in terms of the variety of possibility in which one can use different food items. Therefore, if you’re into experimenting with cooking just like me, go ahead and make this recipe for your family and friends. Most importanly, don’t forget to share it with me on my Instagram by tagging me. I love seeing your beautiful food creations.
Finally, if you enjoy this recipe, you will definitely love other pasta recipes on my blog like Mushroom Aglio Olio, Creamy Tomato Pasta and Spinach Pesto Pasta.
Serves 2 people
Cooking time 35 minutes
Pumpkin Pasta Recipe
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup chickpea flour or besan
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp Italian Secret Seasoning Mix
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- ¼ tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp dry Italian herbs
- 2 cup cooked or boiled pasta
HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN PASTA
- In a pan, heat olive oil. Add and roast chickpea flour or besan.
- Next, add coconut milk. Stir and mix to form a thick paste.
- Then, add the pumpkin puree and cook for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add black pepper powder, dry Italian herb, salt and
Italian Secret Seasoning Mix , red chilli flakes and mix well.
- Further, add the boiled or cooked pasta to the freshly prepared pumpkin sauce. Mix well.
- Finally, garnish the pumpkin pasta with coriander leaves and serve hot.