This delish Chickpea sandwich is made in a jiffy and is crunchy on the outside, creamy and juicy on the inside.
- 2 slices of bread
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for toasting the bread)
- 2 tbsp Vegan Cashew Sandwich Spread
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Handful of coriander or dhaniya leaves
- ¼ cup of chickpea or choley, partly mashed
- 1 tbsp Dry mix herbs
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of black pepper powder
- First, toast two slices of bread using olive oil until it’s crispy and golden brown.
- Then, spread the Vegan Cashew Sandwich Spread on one slice and tomato ketchup on another slice.
- Next, mash the chickpea partially and add salt, Dry mix herbs, and black pepper powder and mix.
- Then on one the slices of bread, lay some coriander leaves.
- On top of that, add mashed chickpeas and place the second slice of bread on top to complete the sandwich.