Sometimes all you need is a noodle bowl to turn a bad day into a good one. The Veg Thai Spicy Chilli Noodles are simply an explosion of amazing flavours in your mouth. It’s sweet, spicy and hot and makes for a perfect lunch when you’re in a mood to spice things up. Add some veggies to give it a healthier twist and you’re definitely in for a treat.
- 1 packet noodles
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 6 garlic, crushed
- 1 cup veggies – carrots, capsicum, purple cabbage, sliced
- 1 tbsp roasted peanuts
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- ½ tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper, crushed or freshly ground
For cooking noodles –
- Boil water in a pan. Add noodles, salt and oil in it and boil till noodles become soft.
For veg noodles –
- In a wok or pan heat oil. Add garlic and saute till it turns light brown.
- Add all veggies like carrots, cabbage, capsicum and saute for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add boiled noodles and mix. Add roasted peanuts.
- Add vinegar, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce.
- Add salt and pepper and serve hot.