To begin with, Veg Quinoa Salad Recipe is a protein-rich breakfast or lunch salad option, especially for vegetarians and vegans. Certainly, this delicious, colourful and hearty looking salad is also a great way to slide some dietary
Additionally, feel free to incorporate more veggies or beans of your choice to this salad. Also, you can even add dry roasted peanuts for an extra crunch. If you like Veg Quinoa Salad Recipe, you might also be interested in checking out other salads and dressings recipes.
Serves 1 person
Cooking time 15 minutes
Veg Quinoa Salad Recipe
- ⅓ cup of cooked quinoa* (I used this Organic Quinoa)
- ⅓ cup of boiled or cooked rajma (kidney beans)
- ¼ cup boiled sweet corns
- 3 tbsp diced coriander
- ¼ cup tomatoes, diced
- 2-3 tbsp pomegranate (
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- Salt as per taste
- Pinch of black pepper powder
- Some chilly flakes
- A lemon, juiced to add to the dressing
- Salad dressing
HOW TO MAKE VEG QUINOA SALAD RECIPE
- First, in a bowl mix cooked quinoa, cooked or boiled rajma,
anar(pomegranate), all veggies and mix.
- Then, drizzle any delicious delicious salad dressing and serve.
- Finally, sprinkle some black pepper powder and red chilli flakes and serve this Veg Quinoa Salad Recipe at room temperature.
- If quinoa is not available, you can replace it with