Looking for a delicious, 15 minutes noodle based dinner that’s not instant noodles like
Also, the delicious sauce of this Veg Pad Thai Noodles recipe is the heart of the dish as it imparts such a beautiful combination of so many flavours. Right from savoury, sour, sweet and creamy, this Veg Pad Thai Noodles have it all.
Finally, if like this Veg Pad Thai Noodles Recipe and looking for such recipe, I have a
Serves 1 person
Cooking time 15 minutes
Veg Pad Thai Noodles Recipe
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp grated ginger and garlic
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 2 tbsp All Natural Peanut Butter, unsweetened
- 1 tsp White Vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple or date syrup/ (non-vegan option – honey)
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 1½ cup cooked or boiled rice noodles
- Some sesame seeds for garnishing
HOW TO MAKE VEG PAD THAI NOODLES
- First, read the instructions on your pad thai rice noodle box or package and cook accordingly. Noodles used in this recipe were soaked in cold water for 10 minutes and then boiled or cooked for 15 minutes on low flame.
- In a pan, add sesame and once it’s warm add crushed or minced ginger and garlic and allow it to saute for a minute and get a little brown.
- Next, add soy sauce, vinegar, maple/date syrup or honey and mix again. Add unsweetened peanut butter and mix everything well and keep stirring. Cook the sauce for about 2-3 mins and add salt.
- Then, turn off the heat and add cooked or boiled pad thai rice noodles. Mix well so that whole sauce is coated well which the noodles.
- Finally, garnish with or sesame seeds or roasted peanuts.
Note – This post contains affiliate links. If you like something and purchase it using a link in this site, Life Is Delicious receives a very small commission. We recommend products we believe in completely, so thanks a lot for supporting us and helping us grow.