- ½ cup strawberries chunk
- ½ cup mango chunks
- ½ cup pineapple chunks
- ⅓ cup banana chunks
- Grind strawberries in a mixer grinder into a smooth paste. Add a little bit of water if it gets too thick.
- Similarly, grind mango, pineapple, and banana separately so that you can create layers of the sunrise.
- In a tall jar, pour strawberry smoothie, then mango, pineapple, and banana. This will create a perfect sunrise effect.
RECIPE NOTES –
- We did not add any additional sweetener because most of the fruits used are extremely sweet on their own. You can add some if that is your preferences.
- Feel free to add nuts, seeds or dried fruits of your choice. This will bring more textures, nuttiness and of course nutrition to this smoothie.