- 2 medium-sized sweet potatoes, boiled
- ½ cup sweet corn kernels
- A handful of coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 green chili, chopped
- ⅓ cup gram flour or besan
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1½ cup oil
- In a mixing bowl, add boiled sweet potato and mash them thoroughly without any lumps.
- Add the sweetcorn kernels. chopped coriander and green chili and gram flour (besan).
- Add lemon juice, black pepper, salt, coriander powder, red chili powder and mix everything together.
- Prepare patties of the shape of your choice.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry on medium flame on both sides till it turns golden and crispy.