- 1 kg raw mangoes, peeled and grated
- 2 tbsp mustard oil
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 2 tbsp fennel seeds
- ½ cup jaggery
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Peel off the raw mangoes and grate finely.
- Heat mustard oil and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and fenugreek seeds Add ginger and cook for 1 minute.
- Add grated raw mangoes and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Add jaggery and cook for 5-10 mins.
- Add salt, red chilli powder and garam masala.