Sunrise Veggie Stir Fry is a quick, hassle-free veggie option for dinner or lunch. Also, Besides being so pretty to look at, it is an extremely healthy option. Sunrise Veggie Stir Fry goes very well with rice or any sort of Indian bread like roti, paratha or naan. Moreover, I love the maroon, red and yellow colour palette of this dish. Because for me, the sheer vibrant rich colours in food draw me to savour them even more.
Additionally, these vibrant colours will definitely allure your kids in eating more veggies. My suggestion is not to cook the veggies all the way so that the crunch and intrinsic sweet taste of these veggies don’t get lost. Furthermore, if you like this Sunrise Veggie Stir Fry Recipe, you might also want to check out this Purple Noodles & Tofu Veggies Stir Fry recipe on my blog.
Serves 2 people
Cooking time20 minutes Preparation time 10 minutes
Sunrise Veggie Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup beetroot, diced
- ¾ cup sweet corn, steamed or boiled
- 1 cup red carrots, diced
- 1 cup orange carrots, diced
- 1 tsp Italian Secret Seasoning Mix
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- ½ tsp red chilli flakes or powder
HOW TO MAKE SUNRISE STIR FRY RECIPE
- Firstly, in a pan, heat olive oil on low to medium heat.
- Next, add chopped beetroot, red and orange carrots to the pan and stir fry on medium heat for 5-10 minutes. Keep stirring after every 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boiled sweet corn kernels for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add boiled sweet corn kernels to the pan. Add black pepper,
Italian Secret Seasoning Mix and red chilli flakes.
miswell, cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes on low to medium heat. Serve Sunrise Veggie Stir Fry hot along with rice or roti.