Mango Parfait is a mouth-watering yet super healthy and nutritious treat for your breakfast or even as a dessert. Sugarfree Mango Parfait’s recipe is very simple and these ingredients can easily yogurt in our Indian household’s kitchen. Ideal for people having a sweet tooth but are also checking on their calories intake.
Serves 2 people
Cooking time 10 minutes
- 2 mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt or curd or dahi
- ¼ cup nuts and dry fruits (Used in this recipe – walnuts, cashews, almonds, raisins)
- 1 tbsp seeds – chia and melon
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- Remove peel from the mangoes and cut into small cubes.
- Whisk the yoghurt for a minute.
- Layer the ingredients – yoghurt, mango slices, nuts, dry fruits and seeds in a glass jar or tumbler.
- Drizzle some honey between the layers if extra sweetness is desired.