Evidently, this sugarfree choco banana shake is a nutritious, healthy way to pump up your spirits in the right way without consumption of any refined sugar or caffeine. Moreover, did you know unsweetened cacao is a powerful source of antioxidants and is really good for your body? So, it’s safe to say that this shake checks all the right boxes as a morning beverage.
Additionally, I am happy to let you know that I have many other amazing beverages recipes on my blog. Some of my summer favourites arePrint
Devoid of any refined sugar, this delicious and nutritious sugarfree choco banana shake is a perfect go-to option even on busy mornings.
- 2 ripe bananas
- ½ litres milk
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- First, peel off the bananas and cut them into big chunks.
- Then, add the bananas, pour the milk and cocoa powder in a mixer grinder.
- Next, blend until everything is smooth and evenly combined.
- Finally, serve chilled and garnish with shredded coconut, fresh or dried fruits, or your favourite nuts and seeds.