Evidently, after seeing a plethora of strawberry recipes on my blog nowadays, you must have realised by now that I’m leaving no stone unturned to make full use of this strawberry season. So, today, I am sharing this Strawberry Raita Recipe which presents a variety of delicious flavours. It’s sweet, tarty, salty and spicy at the same time. Plus, adding chat masala to this strawberry raita recipe just provides an amazing depth of flavour.
Furthermore, Strawberry Raita recipe is very simple and easy to make and comes together in just about 15 minutes. You can relish Strawberry Raita with Paratha for breakfast. Additionally, I have other amazing fruit raitas on my blog that you can check out. Some of them are Manga Raita and Cucumber Pomegranate Raita.
Serves 2 people
Cooking time 15 minutes
STRAWBERRY RAITA RECIPE
- ½ cup strawberry, finely sliced
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup curd or
- ¼ cup pomegranate or
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ¼ oil
- 1 tsp chat masalaC
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY RAITA RECIPE
- First, in a bowl, add strawberry slices and sugar. Let it rest for around 10 minutes. You will notice that strawberries start to release water and form a kind of syrup.
- Meanwhile, heat a small pan over low heat, add and roast cumin seed until they become brown. Make sure they don’t burn.
- Next, add curd to a bowl. Transfer strawberry slices syrup in this bowl.
- Then, add pomegranate (
anar) kernels, roasted cumin seeds and chaat masala.
- Finally, mix it well. Also, g
arnishwith coriander leaves and strawberry slices and serve.