Strawberry Banana Milkshake| How to make Strawberry Banana Milkshake
Make your own Strawberry Banana Milkshake at home with only 3-4 healthy ingredients and savour with your loved ones. Besides, this recipe takes
I have been a big fan of Choco banana smoothie for a while now but I have to say that this Strawberry Banana Milkshake is definitely my new favourite. There’s just something about it that makes me very nostalgic. As strawberry season in India is in its full swing right now, I highly recommend trying this recipe.
Additionally, if you’re looking for more such recipes, you’ll love this Coconut Banana Choco Smoothie, Detox Red Smoothie, Warm Chocolate Smoothie. Also, if you love strawberries as much I do and looking for recipes that use strawberries in them, you must check out recipes like Strawberry Coconut Laddus/Energy Bites and 3 ingredient Strawberry Jam.
Serves 2 people
Cooking time 10 minutes
Strawberry Banana Milkshake Recipe
- 1 cup milk (dairy or coconut)
- 6-7 medium sized starberries, cut into chunks
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 1 tsp sugar (optional)
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY BANANA MILKSHAKE
- First, in a blender, add milk, strawberry chunks, banana slices and sugar.
- Then, blend until you get a thick and creamy shake like consistency.
- Finally, add some ice cubes to the milkshake and serve chilled with a straw.