- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced sideways
- 5-6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cups of mixed vegetables, cut into chunks or sliced crossway according to preference – carrots, beans, broccoli, cauliflower, babycorn, sweet corn, capsicum, beetroot
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Heat oil in a pan and add garlic and onion and let it sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add all the mix vegetable in the pan and cook for about 5 minutes continuously tossing so that they don’t burn.
- Cook until a little soft yet crunchy.
- Add soy sauce and mix gently.
- Add salt, pepper and red chilli and mix well. Turn off the heat and serve.