Rasmalai French Toast filled with Rabdi is a great festival party dessert cum snack. It’s a twist on the traditional Rasmalai but the taste and aroma are pretty darn similar.
- First, in a mixing bowl add milk, jaggery powder, Ossoro Rasmalai Gold flavour, Vanilla Custard Powder and mix together nicely.
- Using a round cookie cutter or a steel glass, cut out the bread in round shape.
- Then, dip them in the milk mixture for a second on each side.
- Next, toast them on a ghee greased pan and cook until brown on either side.
- Then, let them cool down and then spread one french toast with homemade rabri. Then, sandwich with another slice of french toast.
- Finally, top with nuts, seeds, and kesar strands.