How can something be so aromatic, regal and finger licking delicious yet so simple and quick to make? If you don’t count the soaking and boiling of Rajma | Kidney beans this Rajma Kebab | Kidney Beans Kebab recipe is made in literally 10 minutes and it tastes amazing.
With Rajma Kebab | Kidney Beans Kebab, you will surely experience an explosion of
- ½ cup boiled Rajma | Kidney beans
- ½ cup boiled potatoes
- 4 tbsp besan | chickpea/gram flour
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- Half a lemon’s juice / 1 tsp amchur powder (dried mango powder)
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tsp red
- Salt to taste
- In a mixing bowl, add boiled Rajma|Kidney beans and boiled potato and mash them thoroughly without any lumps.
- Add the gram flour (besan) and chopped onion.
- Add lemon juice, salt, garam masala powder, red chili powder and mix everything together.
- Prepare patties of the shape of your choice.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry on medium flame on both sides till it turns golden and crispy.