Protein-Rich Laddoos are tiny portions filled with richness in taste and nutrition. For people who are looking for natural, wholesome protein snacks or bites especially during the festive season, this recipe is perfect in all the sense. Protein-Rich Ladoos are loved by kids and adults alike.
I think that this is an amazing way to sneak in nutrients in your kid’s diet even if they are picky eaters. And for those who want to enjoy the festive season by eating good food but also be mindful of the nutritious aspect of it, these protein-rich laddus will not disappoint you.
Additionally, if you like this Protein-Rich Laddoos recipe, I am happy to let you know that I have many other festive dessert recipes on my blog. Some of my favourites are Homemade Jalebi, Sugar-free Dates Barfi, Coconut Laddus. Also, if you make any of my recipes, I’d love to see your beautiful creations. So, please don’t forget to share and tag me in your post on Instagram.Print
Protein-Rich Laddoos are tiny portions of richness in taste, nutrition & wholesome treat for fitness conscious people in the festive season,
- ½ cup urad dal
- ¼ cup oats
- ½ cup cashews and almonds
- ½ cup ragi flour/finger millets flour
- Jaggery to taste
- 1 cup ghee/clarified butter
- 4–5 cardamom, grounded
- Dry roast cashews, almonds, oats, ragi flour separately and keep aside.
- Wash the urad dal and rinse immediately. Let it dry. Once dried, dry roast it until light brown.
- Grind all the roasted ingredients separately.
- On low heat, add 4 tbsp of ghee in a pan and add ragi flour and roast till the raw smell fades away.
- Add in cashew & almond powder, oats powder, urad dal powder and roast for 2-3 minutes
- Add jaggery powder and cook for 2-3 minutes before turning off the heat.
- Take the prepared mixture in a plate and pour 5-6 tbsp of ghee to it.
- Prepare round balls of the mixture of the size of your liking.