If you find yourself losing your appetite in the summer heat, trust me, you’re not alone. I, for one, am going through it this year more than ever before. Therefore, I try to make homemade cold dishes that combines my favourite flavours and saves me from spending tons of time in the kitchen. And that quest gave birth to these delicious Peanut Butter and Coffee Popsicles.
To add to that, these popsicles have a unique amalgamation of creamy, nutty, sweet, smoky, and bitter flavours. The best part though is this Peanut Butter and coffee Popsicles recipe just uses four simple ingredients, two of which are already in the title. Furthermore, this perfect summer afternoon treat is enjoyed by kids and adults alike.
If you like this recipe, I am happy to let you know that I have many other amazing popsicles recipes on my blog. Some of my favourites arePrint
Made with just 4 ingredients, these peanut butter and coffee popsicles have a unique amalgamation of creamy, nutty, sweet, smoky & bitter flavours.
- 5 tbsp unsweetened Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp instant coffee powder
- 1 tbsp sugar (or according to taste)
- 3 tbsp fresh cream or malai
- First, in a blender add crunchy peanut butter, cream, sugar, and coffee powder.
- Then, blend all ingredients to make a thick puree. Pour it out in a clean bowl.
- Next, pour and fill the popsicle mould with the prepared puree.
- Then, add the wooden sticks in the mould.
- Finally, freeze overnight or for about 12 hours and enjoy the Peanut Butter and Coffee Popsicles chilled.