Peanut Butter Banana Apple Toast
If there’s one breakfast that is utterly delicious, healthy and takes about only 5 minutes to make, it has got to be Peanut Butter Banana Apple Toast.
Peanut Butter Banana Apple Toast just melts in your mouth with it sweet, gooey texture. The apples go perfectly in this sandwich as they add a little crunch and tart to this warm sweet toast.
Serves 1 person
Cooking time 5 minutes
- 2 slices of bread, toasted
- 2 tbsp of
- 3-4 thinly sliced apple pieces
- Half a banana, sliced
- On a slice of bread, spread 1 tbsp of peanut butter and same on another one.
- Place thinly sliced apple pieces on one of the peanut buttered slices.
- Place sliced bananas on top of the apples.
- Put the other slice of bread on top.