This nutritious Mushroom Spinach Toast is just 15 minutes and less than 10 ingredients away from you.
- 2 whole wheat bread slices
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup spinach
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp greek yoghurt
- Toast bread slices on a flat pan until light brown and crisp.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil and saute sliced mushroom and cook on medium low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add spinach leaves and let them wilt and cook.
- Then, add salt, black pepper powder and red chiili flakes.
- On a toasted bread, spread greek yoghurt. Add and spread mushroom spinach on top generously.
- Finally, garnish with black pepper powder.