Yay! yet another entry for #thatdelicioustoast and this week’s toast is such a good one. Made with only a few ingredients (see ingredients picture down below) and in a jiffy, this toast has a flavourful umami deliciousness. Also, this Mushroom Spinach is so satiating and nutritious that it’s a perfect breakfast option but can be had as lunch too.
I love the combination of mushroom and spinach. They compliment each other so well and when seasoned well it’s a treat. In order to make this more nutritious, I spread greek yoghurt and shyed away from mayonnaise or any other store bought sandwich spread. This Mushroom Spinach Toast only has a few ingredients but they are enough to make this a flavourful treat.Print
Mushroom Spinach Toast
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 toasts 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
This nutritious Mushroom Spinach Toast is just 15 minutes and less than 10 ingredients away from you.
- 2 whole wheat bread slices
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup spinach
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp greek yoghurt
- Toast bread slices on a flat pan until light brown and crisp.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil and saute sliced mushroom and cook on medium low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add spinach leaves and let them wilt and cook.
- Then, add salt, black pepper powder and red chiili flakes.
- On a toasted bread, spread greek yoghurt. Add and spread mushroom spinach on top generously.
- Finally, garnish with black pepper powder.
It looks absolutely delicious
Organic Moringa exporters in India