Mini Mushroom Sandwich is a melt-in-mouth, spicy and hearty sandwich with buttery, crunchy exterior complementing its cheesy and chunky filling.
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 5–6 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3–4 pods of garlic, diced finely
- A handful of coriander or dhaniya leaves
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1 tbsp mixed Italian dry herbs
- Pinch of black pepper
- To begin with, add butter to a flat pan and toast two slices of bread.
- Meanwhile, in another frying pan, add butter + olive oil and sauté onion and garlic. Then, add diced mushroom. Once you sauté it on low flame for 5 mins, add Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Then, on one toasted slice, add a cheese slice.
- Next, add the mushroom stuffing.
- Finally, complete the Mini Mushroom Sandwich recipe by covering with the second bread slice.