Mexican Guacamole Dip Recipe | Vegan | How to make Guacamole Dip
Mexican Guacamole Dip is very simple to make, tasty and healthy dip typically served with nachos or tortilla chips. Guacamole dip has very few simple ingredients which are readily available and accessible. In addition, it’s advisable to make this Mexican Guacamole Dip Recipe fresh, as the avocado tends to turn brown when they come in contact with air. Moreover, to retain the freshness and colour of Avocados used in the Mexican Guacamole Dip Recipe, extra lemon juice can be used.
Furthermore, the Mexican Guacamole Dip Recipe comes together in less than 15 minutes as it doesn’t require any real cooking. It’s just mixing together of all the ingredients mentioned below. Above all, avocados are very rich in essential heart-friendly healthy fats, vitamins and potassium, so this Guacamole dip is super nutritious. In conclusion, if you like this recipe, you will love another super delicious Mexican Salsa Dip Recipe on my blog.
Serves 2 people
Cooking time15 minutes
Mexican Guacamole Dip Recipe
- 2 avocados
- An onion, chopped
- A tomato, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ⅓ coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- ¼ tsp red chilli powder
HOW TO MAKE MEXICAN GUACAMOLE DIP RECIPE
- Firstly, cut the avocados in half and remove the pit or seed. Scoop out the avocado pulp into a bowl.
- Then, mash the avocado pulp using a fork.
- Next, add diced onions. tomatoes, coriander leaves and mix well.
- Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, red chilli powder and cumin powder.
- Finally, mix well and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve the Guacamole Dip with nachos, crackers or chips