What better than the combination of yogurt and mango in the scorching summer. Mango raita dish is so nourishing and easy on the stomach. Its sweet tangy flavor makes it such a perfect fit to eat with pulao or even parathas. The goodness of mangoes and yogurt make Mango raita a nutritious choice as well.
Serves 2 people
Cooking time 10 minutes
- 1 cup fresh yogurt or curd or dahi
- 1 ripe mango, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin or jeera powder
- 1 tbsp ghee or clarified butter
- 1 tsp mustard seeds or sarson ke beej
- A handful of coriander leaves or dhania
- In a mixing bowl, add yoghurt, chopped mango and mix well
- Add salt, red chili powder, and cumin or jeera powder.
- For tempering, heat ghee in a pan and add mustard seeds, whole red chilies.
- Add tempering in the mixture and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.