Lemon truffles are super indulgent, tangy, and sweet little balls of goodness. Although they look super fancy, they’re so easy to make.
- 400 gm white chocolate
- 2 tbsp butter (at room temperature)
- 4 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp Ossoro Indian Lemon Flavour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch of turmeric
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- First, using a double boiler method, melt some white chocolate. Once it’s melted take it off heat.
- While it’s still hot add butter and whisk well to make a paste.
- Add heavy cream and mix.
- Next, add salt, lemon zest, lemon juice, Ossoro Indian Lemon Flavour, turmeric and mix well.
- Then refrigerate the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Finally, when the mixture is set, firm but fudgy, scoop out one tablespoon mixture and roll into round truffles. Roll into powdered sugar, if desired.