Lemon truffles are super indulgent, tangy, and sweet little balls of goodness. Although they look super fancy, they’re so easy to make. You just need a few simple ingredients. And then you are a few steps away from these citrusy and creamy truffles. These are bite-sized snacks or desserts and are perfect for a party or festival.
In order to have a fragrant and nice lemony flavour for these truffles, I used Ossoro Indian Lemon Flavour which definitely elevated its taste. Also, this flavour added a very nice citrusy fragrance to these Lemon Truffles which no one can complain about.
If you like this Lemon Truffles recipe, there are similar no-bake recipes on the blog. Some of them arePrint
- Prep Time: 4 hours
- Cook Time: 20 minutes`
- Total Time: 4 hours 20 minutes
- Yield: 5 persons 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop + Refrigerator
- Diet: Vegetarian
Lemon truffles are super indulgent, tangy, and sweet little balls of goodness. Although they look super fancy, they’re so easy to make.
- 400 gm white chocolate
- 2 tbsp butter (at room temperature)
- 4 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp Ossoro Indian Lemon Flavour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch of turmeric
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- First, using a double boiler method, melt some white chocolate. Once it’s melted take it off heat.
- While it’s still hot add butter and whisk well to make a paste.
- Add heavy cream and mix.
- Next, add salt, lemon zest, lemon juice, Ossoro Indian Lemon Flavour, turmeric and mix well.
- Then refrigerate the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Finally, when the mixture is set, firm but fudgy, scoop out one tablespoon mixture and roll into round truffles. Roll into powdered sugar, if desired.
Thank you Ossoro for sponsoring this post. And thank you for supporting brands that help me run this site.