Honey Vinegar Roasted Carrots are simple and easy to make. Their sweet, sour, and caramelized flavour is what sets them apart and makes them utterly delicious.
- 4 carrots, sliced vertically
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- First, heat olive oil a pan and add vertically sliced carrots.
- Then, cover the pan and on low to medium heat, roast the carrots for 10 minutes. Keep stirring occasionally.
- Next, add vinegar, soya sauce, and honey. Mix well and coat all the carrots.
- In the same way, add salt, black pepper, red chilli powder.
- Finally, cook on low flame for 5 minutes until the carrots are cooked and caramelized