To begin with, Honey Vinegar Roasted Carrots is a delicious and healthy snack, side dish or salad which I made recently and seriously can’t get over. Moreover, this crunchy aromatic snack takes less than 20 minutes to make and finally reach your table. At the same time, Honey Vinegar Roasted Carrots is vegan, gluten-free, easy and simple to make and tastes amazing. I believe that it is perfect for a quick midday or evening snack. Apart from that, you can also serve it as a salad with a full course meal to your friend, family or guests.
Furthermore, you can also roast Honey Vinegar Roasted Carrots in the oven by dressing them up in olive oil, honey, vinegar and soy sauce. Then sprinkle salt, black pepper and red chilli
Serves 2-3 people
Cooking time 20 minutes
Honey Vinegar Roasted Carrots Recipe
- 4 carrots, sliced vertically
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
HOW TO MAKE HONEY VINEGAR ROASTED CARROTS
- First, heat olive oil a pan and add vertically sliced carrots.
- Then, cover the pan and on low to medium heat, roast the carrots for 10 minutes. Keep stirring occasionally.
- Next, add vinegar, soya sauce and honey. Mix well and coat all the carrots.
- In the same way, add salt, black pepper, red chilli powder.
- Finally, cook on low flame for 5 minutes until the carrots are cooked and caramalised.