Homemade Yoga Bar is an on-the-go energy snack bar which is made from all natural homemade healthy ingredients. Homemade Yoga Bar is sugarfree and vegan and is packed with energy and nutrients and is an ideal post-workout snack. It can also be enjoyed on the side with some yoghurt for a quick breakfast. Homemade Yoga Bar recipe is super quick and only consists of 4 ingredients.
Serves 3-4 people
Cooking time 15 minutes
- 1 cup soft deseeded dates (preferably soaked in water for an hour)
- ½ cup cashews or kaju
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Seeds of your choice – melon, sunflower, pumpkin, sesame or flaxseeds
- In a mixer grinder add soft deseeded dates, cashews and cocoa powder.
- Grind them till 20 seconds, scrape the sides and then grind them again till it turns into a thick paste.
- On a plate, mould the paste into a thick flat rectangle.
- Sprinkle preferred seeds on the top and press with a spoon so that they stick to the surface.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours. Cut in small rectangular bars and serve.