Whole Wheat Banana Pancake is a fluffy, light and delicious breakfast dish which is a perfect way to start your day. This Whole Wheat Banana Pancake recipe is made from simple ingredients that you can already easily find in your kitchen.
Whole Wheat Banana Pancake recipe is extremely easy to make, takes not more than 15 minutes to prepare and makes for a delish and nutritious breakfast.
Drizzle some honey or any other syrup of your choice for that extra sweetness and serve hot with some fruits on the side. Whole Wheat Banana Pancakes are savoured by kids and, is a
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup whole wheat flour or atta
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional )
- 1 tbsp butter or ghee
- 1 tbsp of honey
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with the help of a fork into small lumps.
- Add whole wheat flour, baking powder and unsweetened cocoa powder and mix gently.
- Add milk and mix until a flowy consistency is achieved. Vanilla extract can also be added for added flavour and aroma.
- Heat a flat pan and spread some butter or ghee on it and scoop a ladle full of pancake batter on the pan in a round shape. Don’t flatten it out because pancakes are usually thick and fluffy.
- When the top of the pancake starts to bubble and bottom is evenly brown, flip it and cook until the other side is brownish as well.
- Serve hot with honey drizzled on top and fruits of your choice served on the side.
- Pancakes in this recipe are naturally sweet because of the use of sweet ripe bananas and honey drizzled on top, but if you need that extra sweetness, feel free to add jaggery in the batter.