Made with just 3 simple ingredients, this thick, aromatic and tasty sauce is made in just a matter of minutes.
- 1 cup roasted sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- In a frying pan, dry roast sesame seeds until they are slighly brown in colour. Keep moving them with a spatula because sesame seeds burns really fast.
- Let the sesame seeds cool.
- In a blender or food processer, add roasted sesame seeds, olive oil and salt. Blend it taking breaks in between. Scrap the sides when needed.
- Keep blending until a paste or drippy sauce is formed.
Keywords: vegan, dips, sauce, condiments, tahini, mediterranean