Green Virgin Mojito is a sparkling, fresh summer drink that has loads of refreshing mint, lemon and ice cubes along with the goodness and taste of grapes.
- 250gm of green grapes
- 2 cups or half litre of water
- 1 cup club soda
- 2 lemons, sliced in round shape
- 2–3 tbsp sugar (according to taste)
- Pinch of salt
- Ice cubes
- Mint leaves
- First, in a blender, add the grapes along with half a cup of water and blend until the grapes are juiced. I generally like the juice to be chunky for the mojitos.
- Then, dilute it with a cup of water and add ice cubes.
- Next, add sugar, salt, and mix well.
- After that, squeeze some lemon juice and add the lemon slices and mint leaves.
- Finally, add more ice cubes or refrigerate for a couple of hours and serve it chilled.