Easy to make stir-fried, caramelized garlic and mushroom tossed with saucy aromatic noodles.
- 0.75 litres or 3½ cups water
- 125 grams spaghetti noodles (yields 350 grams cooked noodles)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 6–8 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 large spring onion, chopped (keep white and green part separate)
- 200g or 2.5 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- ½ tsp black pepper, freshly crushed
- Season a boiling pan of water with salt. Add noodles and cook them until they are soft. Follow the packet instructions.
- Heat toasted sesame oil in a pan on medium-high heat. Sauté garlic and spring onions (white part) until golden brown. Add sliced mushroom. Stir fry them on high heat for around 2 minutes.
- Toss cooked noodles and mix them well. Add vinegar, soy sauce, and sriracha.
- Season salt (if needed) and black pepper powder and garnish with the green part of spring onions.