This fruit and nut pasta salad has an awesome amalgamation of sweet and salty flavour and a creamy texture makes it very distinctly delicious.
- 1 cup farfalle pasta
- Water to boil pasta
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp eggless mayonnaise
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup mix cut fruits (fresh or tinned)
- 4 tbsp sweet corn kernels
- 2 tbsp sliced black olives
- ⅓ cup coarsely chopped mixed nuts and dries fruits
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp mixed Italian dried herbs and red chilli flakes
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves (alternatively you can use mint leaves)
- Firstly, boil/cook pasta in salted boiling water on low heat. This may take 15-20 minutes depending on the type of pasta you’re using.
- Then, in a mixing bowl, add cooked pasta and eggless mayonnaise and mix well. Add olive oil and mix in a way that pasta is well coated in mayo.
- Add fruits, sweet corn kernels, sliced olives, and coarsely chopped nuts and dried fruits. Mix everything well.
- Add salt, pepper, dried Italian herbs, chilli flakes and mix well.
- Finally, add fresh basil leaves, mix and serve.