Cucumber Pomegranate Raita | Kheera Anar Yoghurt is a cool, refreshing and stomach friendly dish. It is a side dish with can be enjoyed with rice & dal, Pulao, Biryani or Paratha. It is really modified and the spiciness and flavour can be adjusted according to one’s taste.
- 1 cup yoghurt or dahi
- Half a cucumber, grated
- Half a pomegranate, deseeded
- 1 tsp chaat masala (or salt)
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- Any seeds – Sunflower, melon or pumpkin
- A handful of chopped coriander leaves
- In a mixing bowl, add yoghurt, cucumber, pomegranate and mix well
- Add chaat masala and red chilli.
- Garnish with various seeds for crunchiness and chopped coriander leaves.