Generally, here in India, we have the classic cucumber tomato cream sandwiches for tea or breakfast in summers with hints of black pepper. While I absolutely love devouring on those, I thought of fancying up the cucumber tea sandwich game for some friends coming over by adding some elements to it. First, I cut the bread in round shape matching it to that of cucumber slices. Then, I spread the delicious homemade Vegan Cashew Sandwich Spread instead of butter, mayo or cream cheese. And, the last thing was adding some fresh and fragrant mint leaves which was a complete game-changer in my eyes. And tada! that was the inception of the fresh, creamy, and delicious Vegan Cucumber & Mint Tea Sandwich.
Obviously, as always, you can play around with the recipe to make it more adaptable by adding more veggies, spreads and herbs. Not only does it makes a dish more customizable to one’s taste, it also encourages people to create something new and different.
Additionally, if you liked this Vegan Cucumber & Mint Tea Sandwich recipe and looking for more such sandwiches/ burgers recipes, I’m sure you’ll also love
- Vegan Chickpea Sandwich
- The Ultimate Homemade Veggie Burger
- Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
- Veg Rainbow Sandwich.
Vegan Cucumber & Mint Tea Sandwich
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 sandwiches 1x
- Method: Stovetop
- Diet: Vegan
This fresh, creamy cucumber & mint tea sandwich is a delight for the summers. Have it along with tea to enjoy this delicious, herby treat.
- 4 slices of bread
- 1 large cucumber, sliced in round shapes
- 2 tbsp Vegan Cashew Sandwich Spread
- A handful of mint or pudina leaves
- Pinch of black pepper powder
- First, cut bread slices in round shapes. You either use scissors or use a bowl or glass with a sharp rim to cut out round-shaped bread pieces.
- Then, generously spread the homemade Vegan Cashew Sandwich Spread on one slice.
- Next, on one the slice of bread, lay some mint leaves and cucumber slices. Sprinkle some black pepper powder on top.
- Finally, place the slice of bread with the spread on top to complete the sandwich.