This Corn Spinach Kathi Roll is juicy and full of flavours. It’s very easy and quick to put together.
- 2 chapatis (preferably 5-6 inches in diameter)
- ½ cup mashed potatoes
- ⅓ cup boiled corns
- ¼ cup blanched spinach
- 1 tbsp peanut or coconut chutney
- ½ tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 onion (sliced)
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp coriander or dhania powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- First, lightly toast the prepared chapati or roti with oil on a flat pan.
- Meanwhile, mix mashed potatoes, sweet corn and spinach to make a filling. Add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder. Mix it all.
- In another pan, add oil and sauté sliced onion adding in salt and red chilli powder until golden brown.
- Then, take the chapati off the pan and put the filling on the middle of it.
- On the top, add coconut peanut chutney. Then top with some sautéed onions.
- Sprinkle black pepper powder, red chilli flakes.
- Distribute all filling ingredients evenly and roll it so that all the filing is locked in the Corn Spinach Kathi Roll.