Made from only 4 wholesome ingredients, it is a perfect sweet to make for family and friends on special festive occasions.
- 2 cups desiccated/grated coconut
- 2 cups full-fat milk (vegan option – coconut milk)
- 1 tbsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
- 4 tbsp Jaggery powder (or add as per taste)
- In a pan add desiccated or powdered coconut or nariyal and dry roast for 2 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add full-fat milk or coconut milk and keep cooking on low to medium heat until the milk reduces completely and a dry paste is created.
- Add cardamom powder and jaggery. Let the dry mixture cool down to mildly warm.
- Make round balls or laddus with using your hands. On a plate or tray sprinkle desiccated coconut and roll the round balls over it. The dry powdered coconut will stick to the laddus.