Coconut laddus are soft, textured, and utterly delicious Indian sweets/desserts. Made from only 4 all-natural, wholesome ingredients found easily, it is a perfect sweet for making on special festive occasions. These laddus just melt in the mouth and are also comparatively healthier options.
There are a lot of recipes and variations in which coconut laddus can be made but this one in one of the easiest, quickest to make, and healthiest options out there. Coconut laddus are essentially made out of desiccated coconut and thicked milk. It’s quite easy to make and requires about 20 minutes. Coconut laddus stay good for 10-12 days when stored in an
If you like this recipe and looking for more amazing sweets/dessert recipes, here are the best ones on the blog
- Anjeer ki Barfi
- Khajur (Dates) Barfi
- Homemade Jalebi
- Rasmalai French Toast With Kesar Filling
- Gujiya Recipe
- Protein-rich laddus
- Chaulai /Rajgira Ka Halwa
Coconut Laddus (4 ingredient + Oil-free)
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Indian
- Diet: Vegetarian
Made from only 4 wholesome ingredients, it is a perfect sweet to make for family and friends on special festive occasions.
- 2 cups desiccated/grated coconut
- 2 cups full-fat milk (vegan option – coconut milk)
- 1 tbsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
- 4 tbsp Jaggery powder (or add as per taste)
- In a pan add desiccated or powdered coconut or nariyal and dry roast for 2 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add full-fat milk or coconut milk and keep cooking on low to medium heat until the milk reduces completely and a dry paste is created.
- Add cardamom powder and jaggery. Let the dry mixture cool down to mildly warm.
- Make round balls or laddus with using your hands. On a plate or tray sprinkle desiccated coconut and roll the round balls over it. The dry powdered coconut will stick to the laddus.