Coconut Banana Choco Smoothie – Vegan and Sugarfree
A smooth. creamy, thick and super delicious breakfast smoothie gives you a perfect kick to start your day on a great note. For people who look for quick on-the-go breakfasts yet want to pursue a healthy and delicious option, this recipe is
This recipe is plant-based vegan and free from any artificial processed sweetener or sugar making it healthy and
- 1 cup coconut milk.
- 1 raw banana
- ¼ cup grated coconut
- 1 tbsp peanut butter. unsweetened
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp jaggery
- In a mixer blender, pour coconut milk, banana chunks, grated coconut, peanut butter,
- Blend the ingredients until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Garnish with nuts and seeds of your choice.