Choco Chia Pudding Parfait is one of the best, healthiest and easiest to make breakfast options out there. Most of its preparation can be done at the night before which makes it a perfect on-the-go breakfast option.
Rich in anti-inflammatory omega-3s, Choco Chia Pudding Parfait is low-calorie, high in fiber and will help you debloat.
Choco Chia Pudding Parfait has a thick, creamy pudding-like consistency
Serves 2 people
Preparation time Overnight to soak chia seeds
Cooking time10 minutes
For the pudding
- 2 cups of coconut milk (or dairy milk)
- 1 cup of chia seeds
- 1 date,
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp unsweetened peanut butter
For the toppings
- Fruits – bananas, apple, pomegranate, mangoes
- Nuts, dried fruit
,and seeds – Raisins, walnuts, almonds, melon seeds
- In a glass jar, add chia seeds, milk, unsweetened cocoa powder, and a date. Mix it thoroughly.
- Let it rest in the fridge overnight or for a minimum of 5 hours. You’ll know it’s ready when it has a pudding-like consistency.
- Add toppings such as dices fruits, peanut butter, nuts, and dried fruits or granola and make layers.
- Serve chilled.