Chocolate Banana Pudding | How To Make Chocolate Banana Pudding
Certainly, give me a yummy breakfast and I am all ready to take on the world. Honestly, my breakfast scene sets the tone for the rest of the day. And, talking about delicious breakfasts, this chocolate banana pudding, with the delicious goodness of caramelized bananas and creamy yoghurt, is topped with nuts and seeds is truly a delight.
Not only does this Chocolate Banana Pudding serve as a breakfast but also as a dessert. As usual, the recipe is totally adaptable so you can also make an unsweetened version of it and relish the natural sweetness of bananas. However, if you’re in the mood to indulge, then totally go ahead and add sugar according to your own taste and preference.
Additionally, if you liked this Chocolate Banana Pudding recipe and looking for more such summer beverages recipes, I’m sure you’ll also love Sugar-free Mango Parfait, Choco Chia Pudding Parfait and Overnight Oats.
Finally, if you make this Chocolate Banana Pudding recipe or any other recipe from my blog, please share the pictures with me by tagging me @life_is_delicious_ on Instagram. By all means, I love seeing your beautiful recreations. 🙂
Serves 1-2 people
Cooking time 15 minutes
Chocolate Banana Pudding Recipe
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE BANANA PUDDING
- First, caramelize the bananas. For that, chop the bananas in thick coin-like slices. Grease a flat non-stick pan with coconut oil (can also use butter or ghee). Add banana slices and cook until lightly brown on both sides. Add sugar over the bananas and sprinkle some cinnamon powder on top.
- Then, crumble the biscuits or sweet crackers and make a base in a glass jar.
- Next, add half caramelized bananas in the glass jar.
- Next, add thick yoghurt or hung curd mixed with chocolate syrup in the jar.
- Then, top the pudding with nuts, seeds and dry fruits of your choice
- Finally, serve the chocolate banana pudding chilled.